What you need
- 1/3 yrd Ultra Cuddle Fabric (or Terry, Flannel or Fleece fabric)
How to make the bathrobe1. Download free pattern here.
This pattern is copyrighted by me, ReadCreations.
For private use only !!!
Make sure you have page scaling set to none !
2. Sew shoulder seams (1/4" seam, as all seams)
3. Add sleeves
4. Cut a strip 29" x 3" and fold in half lengthwise (wrong sides together)
5. Sew strip all around front (right sides together)
Cut off any excess
6. Hem sleeves with a 1/2" hem
7. Sew arm and side seams together
8. Hem bottom with a 1/2" hem
For the belt1. Cut a strip 29" x 3" and fold in half lengthwise (right sides together)
2. Sew one short side and the long side
3. Turn right side out (I used a small dowel)
4. Fold unfinished end inwards and top stitch shut
5. Attach center of belt to center on back at waist level (optional)
You are done !!!