What you need
- knit fabric
- matching knit fabric for cuffs (optional)
How to make the shirt1. Download free pattern here.
This pattern is copyrighted by me, ReadCreations.
For private use only !!!
Make sure you have page scaling set to none !
2. Sew shoulder seams together
3. If you want hemmed sleeves go to step 4
If you want cuffs on the sleeves, cut a 1 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece from matching knit.
It needs to stretch along the long side.
Fold in half lengthwise. Sew onto sleeve stretching evenly.
Repeat for other sleeve.
4. If you want hemmed sleeves, hem sleeve with a 1/4" sleeve
5. If you want a hemmed neck, just hem with a 1/4" hem.
If you want a cuffed neck, cut 1/4" off all around neck opening on shirt
(to make neck opening bigger)
Cut a 1 1/4" x 7 1/2" piece from matching knit and fold in half
(make sure it stretches lengthwise)
Sew onto neck opening
6. Sew sleeve into shirt
7. Sew side seams on both sides
8. Hem bottom with a 1/4" hem
9. Add velcro
You are done !!!
Get PJ pants tutorial here