See tutorial for T-shirt
What you need
- knit fabric
- 1/4" elastic
How to make the shorts1. Download free pattern here.
This pattern is copyrighted by me, ReadCreations.
For private use only !!!
Make sure you have page scaling set to none !
2. Cut pattern pants at indicated line for shorts
I am going to use the pictures from the PJ pants to explain the steps.
3. Take both leg pieces and sew front of pants together (front and back are the same cut).
4. Double fold the waist (wide enough for the elastic to go through) and sew.
5. Thread elastic through just created waist and pin both ends of the elastic in place.
6. Hem both pant legs with a 1/4" hem (fold up1/4").
7. Sew back part of pants together, make sure you sew the elastic into the seam.
8. Sew leg inseam all around.
You are done !!!