See tutorial for shorts
What you need
- knit fabric
- knit fabric for neck cuff (optional)
How to make the t-shirt1. Download free pattern here.
Please use for private use only !!!
Set page scaling to none.
2. Cut pattern for short sleeves where indicated.
I am going to use the PJ top pictures to explain the steps.
3. Sew shoulder seams together
4. Hem sleeve with a 1/4" sleeve
5. If you want a hemmed neck, just hem with a 1/4" hem.
If you want a cuffed neck, cut 1/4" off all around neck opening on shirt
(to make neck opening bigger)
Cut a 1 1/4" x 7 1/2" piece from matching knit and fold in half
(make sure it stretches lengthwise)
Sew onto neck opening
6. Sew sleeve into shirt
7. Sew side seams on both sides
8. Hem bottom with a 1/4" hem
9. Add velcro
You are done !!!